Paper Issues: December Take 5!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of


So much fun!!!
I may have gotten a lil excited and doubled up - lol! I took 10! 
See if you can spot them all on my layout!

Here's what I've created, 

"Winter"


I love this! Such a dreamy look to a Cold Winter's Day page! 
as well as my favourite Shimmerz Paints to create this layout. 
Lots of pretty minty hues in this collection, including that super cute Felt Tassel.
Here's a better look for you.....


Naw! That Chipboard Sticker birdy is divine too! 
(Not to mention that super adorable face in my photo!)
That Shimmerz Paints is Dazzlerz: Sea U In The Morning and is just the prettiest! 
LOVE all the Dazzlerz, but this color has my heart!

Speaking of love, how about all the snowflakes in this collection?!!! 
I may have featured a few of them on this layout.....


Just gorgeous!

Did you find all 10 items that I used on my layout today? ;)
I can't wait to see what you create for this super fun challenge!

Need supplies before you get started?
Visit the Paper Issues store HERE
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA & save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Need new paints and mixed media supplies?
& type AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE gift! 
Yay for free paint!!!

I've got all your scrappy needs covered ;)

See more inspiration from our talented team on the blog HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment