Paper Issues: December Swag Bag Spotlight




Hi Creatives!

Time for one of my favourite shares on the Paper Issues calendar, 


Yay!!!
It's no secret that I love me a Swag Bag or 3!
I have used the October Swag Bag for my layout today - but you can grab the latest Swag Bag HERE
It's jam packed full of all the awesome things!

Here's what I created, 
"Memories"

Wow!
Swag Bag Sensation!!!
These mini kits are pure gold!
SO many yummy supplies here!
You'll notice that the title, 12x12 cardstock and trim, doily and Shimmerz Paints are from my stash, but everything else you see is from the Swag Bag! 
And for only $9.99 USD these kits are a steal! 

Here's a few close ups for you....


The October Swag Bag features lots of Crate Paper's Maggie Holmes: Carousel collection, American Crafts Dear Lizzy Stargazer collection and even some Shimelle Glitter Girl! Wow! 
That's quite the kit! 

That mixed media is also stunning, 
here's my product list:




Brads, buttons, sequins and enamel dots - Love them all!!!



It really doesn't get any better than this!

Hop on over to the Paper Issues store now to secure your Swag Bag!
& REMEMBER: Use code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Need more paint supplies?
& type AMANDA in the comments section of your order and you'll receive a free paint gift! 
Yesss! 

Looking for more Swag Bag inspiration?
See what the rest of our awesome team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment