Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Best of 2017!




Hi Creatives!

I can't believe its almost the New Year already!
Time really does fly when we're having fun!
And, to celebrate another fabulous year at Cocoa Vanilla Studio, the Design Team are sharing our scrap-tastic favourite projects from the year!
While I am a HUGE fan of all our collections, there are two from this year that stole my heart & I am still creating with them; Wild At Heart & Bohemian Dream.
I may have a thing for #alltheprettythings ;)
Enough chatter though, here are a few of my favourite creations from 2017....

First up, is this layout that I created for Paper Issues using our beautiful Wild At Heart collection.
"Happy Sweet You"


You can see why it's a favourite - SO pretty!
I just adore all the butterflies and that floral paper backing the Paper Issues cut file! Gorgeous!
And speaking of butterflies, my other favourite layout with our Wild At Heart collection is this stunner....

"Love You" 


I absolutely LOVE all the butterflies in this collection and had so much fun with this fussy cut wreath design!
It's just perfect for my pretty girl!
It is without a doubt that Wild At Heart still has my heart!

And just when I thought Cocoa Vanilla Studio couldn't get any prettier, Zoe released my newest favourite;
"You Are Beautiful"

Oh! Swoon!!!
I created this Bohemian Dream beauty for Shimmerz Paints because the colours in this collection are just divine! Such a dreamy page!
But Bohemian Dream is so much more than a pretty colour palette, it's delicate designs and patterns too!
Here's my latest favourite layout with it....

"One Of A Kind"



So very lovely, indeed!
I think you'll agree with me that both Wild At Heart & Bohemian Dream are the prettiest scrapbook collections of 2017!

And I hope that I have inspired you with my creating too!
I can't wait to share more with you in 2018!

Happy New Year & Best Wishes!

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. Oh heavens these are all delicious! If I had to pick one...I'd pick two, LOL cause that's how I roll. But I just love "love you" and "one of a kind" I love the soft colours and all the beautiful butterflies. Thanks for inspiring! Kelly AKA Petals

    ReplyDelete